Friday, February 10, 2012

Well I'll be good god danmed, guess who's back?

All hail, Chairman Mao!
So after a 4 year hiatus (can't believe its been that long, but the date lines don't lie) and numerous requests from friends and family during my trip home, I have decided to revive and update the blog of my happenings and  goings on. Going to be the same type of stuff I wrote about before, probably more random links to shite that interests me or that I think others should see. Hopefully lots more photos taken with my new camera.

So if you want this project to survive, subscribe, share, comment, do whatever you can to let me know that you actual read my incoherent ramblings and keep me interested. It's a bit more of a hassle doing this in China, with the Great Fire Wall and all, so keep that in mind.

No comments: